Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

40 mm Machine gun that you can own

Article about: yes its true if you live in the eastern bloc country that this video was filmed that a civilian can own a WW2 era gun like this YouTube

Default 40 mm Machine gun that you can own

yes its true if you live in the eastern bloc country that this video was filmed that a civilian can own a WW2 era gun like this

YouTube

an BB guns are illegal in some US states
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Uhhhhh

That guy is American and filming production is in Georgia

FPSRussia - Wikipedia

So 40mm Bofors are legal and BB guns are illegal!

Thats what makes this website so great ...we expose the fakes and the real truth shines.

Thankyou JB
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I was a Bofors gunner before I transferred to guided weapons... although the Bofors we used was the 40/70. It could be traversed and elevated manually by the number 2 and 3 operators using the handles, electrically by the number 3 using the bow, or by the number 9 and 10 using the FCE7 radar to direct and fire the gun. Rate of fire was 240rpm, and this is the very first time that I have ever heard it referred to as a 'machine-gun'.

Loved the video by the way... but it was much more fun at Todendorf on the Baltic coast when we were firing at wind socks towed by Hawker Sea Fury aircraft painted bright red, and flown by women pilots under the command of Baroness Riebnitz von Thyssen!

Cheers,
    Steve