Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

JU 87 D wreck , June 2007 found in Russia

Article about: Here is interesting pictures to share, the plane's wreck : Stuka JU 87 D was found in the Rschew area ( Tver region) , central Russia WNr 27 61. Stammkennzeichen VD+GY, Kennung T6+GS, FF Bes

?

Default Re: JU 87 D wreck , June 2007 found in Russia

Unfortunately no other information, I'am allways dissapointed when there such a nice work made and no quality pictures made. Unfortunately about 50 % of the wrecks has made without photo report
    I'am allways waiting a moment to make a call, but all the time when someone call me, I'am unable to go. Next time I will go for sure. IMO most valuable things in the recovery work is fotos...
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Amazing, yep she augered in real deep.

Great pics , a bigg digg , preservation of materails is amazeing , thanks Dimas , cheers Raymond

A heck of a find,for sure! Looking at the buckle and MP it had to be one heck of a nose dive....ouch.

Other than the damage to all the items they preserved extremely well. Nice photo's .

Thanks again, Ty

I once recovered the remains of a P-51B in Germany. The engine was 10 meters (30+ feet) down. All depends on the soil compossition and angle of impact. Danny
    P.S. Awesome finds! I would love to assist in a dig over there some time. Dimas, the photos are pretty good quality

?

I always look forward to these kind of threads , thanks for posting these pics rgds Dave

great findings. what an efford of those men to dig so deep. That must have taken ages. But again great findings and there mostly in good shape as well. I am sorry to here there is not much information availble. I would like to go to the place. But i ll have to wait till i have finished my latest project.

?

That's amazing, did that overseas cap really come out of that hole?! I guess it was safe from the moths then.

The MP40 is just fantastic, I hope it doesn't get destroyed or anything like that because it's a firearm.

?

Fantastis as always Dimas.

Thanks for sharing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast