Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Aircraft panel identity?

Article about: Hi all, I wondered if anybody had any ideas on the aircraft origin of my latest acquisition? I nievely though I could identify the part by the number font but it hasn't proven particularly e

Default Aircraft panel identity?

Hi all,

I wondered if anybody had any ideas on the aircraft origin of my latest acquisition? I nievely though I could identify the part by the number font but it hasn't proven particularly easy.

The part was found at an ex Heinkel factory which became a scrapping plant postwar, although I have no idea which one.

It appears to be a maintenance/access hatch of some kind which has been cutoff on the left hand side. It has a contoured top and seems to have had a part torn off towards the top right. The numbers 3, 4, and 5 seem to be present with a red painted block and black lettering/emblem with a red border.

The text is approx 3/4 inch and the red block is 4 inches tall. The exterior colour is light green, with the interior being yellows bronze.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Aircraft panel identity?   Aircraft panel identity?  

Aircraft panel identity?   Aircraft panel identity?