Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

BoB period Mg15 relic.

Article about: For the past couple of weeks I have been working on a relic Mg15 flexible machine gun which was recovered (in the 1970's) from the wreckage of a German bomber shot down over Kent in 1940. Al

Which one is that? And I should have added that the top picture is of the replica.
    Books published to date... 'Belfast Diaries: A Gunner In Northern Ireland'... 'A Tough Nut To Crack - Andersonstown'... 'An Accrington Pal: The Diaries of Pte Jack Smallshaw, September 1914 To March 1919'.

It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

No, I've never seen or even heard of that film. But it doesn't sound as though its about the actual gun though. Curiously enough, the 08/15 was still in use at the outbreak of WW2. It was considered to be the heaviest light machine-gun ever made - heavier in fact than the Vickers machine-gun.
    Books published to date... 'Belfast Diaries: A Gunner In Northern Ireland'... 'A Tough Nut To Crack - Andersonstown'... 'An Accrington Pal: The Diaries of Pte Jack Smallshaw, September 1914 To March 1919'.

german to english - Meaning of 0815 and ger/eng alternatives? - German Language Stack Exchange
    The title of the film comes from German slang for average or nothing special, i gather the film title meant they were just run of the mill soldiers!...
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    I parted with this gun just recently!
    I could cry like a baby..

Quote by Panzerheld View Post
    I could cry like a baby..
    It would have looked nice alongside your JU88 panel! Why not dig a trench in your garden and use the 08/15?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12