Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

crete finds request for info

Article about: hi guys pics wont load at the moment i need some sort of security pass and have asked the site admin guys what is needed. in the mean time does any one know what an 8x18 wheel with a central

Default crete finds request for info

hi guys pics wont load at the moment i need some sort of security pass and have asked the site admin guys what is needed.

in the mean time does any one know what an 8x18 wheel with a central hole and four locking nut holes may fit onto also says something like kompanie on the inner rim thought it may be some sort of light anti tank gun . found it on a roof in a deserted barracks of sorts in crete last year left it there as well thank will post these pics and a few others as soon as dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture crete finds request for info  

Default Re: crete finds request for info

looks like its sorted

any ideas on these items all found in crete

Hi Dave, I cannot help on the wheel. But it says "Kronprinz" (Crown Prince in English)

But the upload problem was down to the large size of the pics. They were very large. Upload them one at a time if they are very big files.

Cheers, Ade.

tocc
    ?

"Kronprinz" is a manufacturer of wheels, formerly often used on VW Beetles, the legendary KPZ Sportwheel... Now Kronprinz is belonging to MAGMA, I think...

cheers guys for all the info if i can ever get to load this other stuff up i think it may have been a kubelwagon wheel .

It cannot be from a VW Type 82 Kublewagen: they have 5.25x16 tyres. Plus the wheel rims are drop centre type.

Cheers, Ade.

cheers ade i am sure when i can post it you will know along with the other stuff