Become our sponsor and display your banner here

FIAT G50 Two Wings Finding

Article about: Hello everyone, These are some photos of an unexpected finding ot two Fiat G50 Wings during summer 2008, out side the perimeter of a village in Gadurras area, Rhodes Greece. Although these w

?

Default FIAT G50 Two Wings Finding

Hello everyone,

These are some photos of an unexpected finding ot two Fiat G50 Wings during summer 2008, out side the perimeter of a village in Gadurras area, Rhodes Greece.
    Although these were obviously bad treated during the dismantling of the aircraft and the transportation, possible from the Gadurras airfield " planes graveyard " after the war, i presume that were housed for many years in a small store place as private property (that is why kept the original painting and the fascist emblems in good condition ) and then just were through outside , as waste scrap metal..!
    JohnFIAT  G50  Two Wings  FindingFIAT  G50  Two Wings  FindingFIAT  G50  Two Wings  FindingFIAT  G50  Two Wings  FindingFIAT  G50  Two Wings  FindingFIAT  G50  Two Wings  FindingFIAT  G50  Two Wings  FindingFIAT  G50  Two Wings  Finding

Default Re: FIAT G50 Two Wings Finding

Do you know what has happened to the wings?..
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

?

Both wings were purchased by the "owner" (the local land owner) , recovered from this place and now are repatriated to Italy (to interested collectors who can handle and deal large aircraft relics like these ).
    John

I'm glad they havn't been scrapped or left to rot, thanks for the info!...
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

?

Fantastic find!

The the cooler, meaner looking great grandfather to the clown car that my cousin drives.

Amazing find!