Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German Assault gun chassis

Article about: Recovered near Korsun...sitting at the local museum. I posted a visit to here in the winter of 2010. While I was there I saw the chassis sitting to the side entrance of the museum and prompt

Default German Assault gun chassis

Recovered near Korsun...sitting at the local museum. I posted a visit to here in the winter of 2010. While I was there I saw the chassis sitting to the side entrance of the museum and promptly forgot to take a photo. I took my son back during the summer a couple of year s later and didn't forget this time.

A Sherman was recovered near here...as depicted in the serpents wall...it was taken to a police academy according to locals. I was nt able to find it even with local help.

Outside were the usual t34s, stalin tank, katushas, jets etc. After you ve seen enough of these Soviet era museums....you know the good stuff is inside most of the time. Of course at Lutesh....there were three german 88 s outside. I posted them a couple of years ago.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Assault gun chassis   German Assault gun chassis  

German Assault gun chassis   German Assault gun chassis  

German Assault gun chassis  

Looks like a StuG iii chassis!..