Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

German training rifle

Article about: Does anyone know how the round metal buttons come out of a DSM .22 training rifle stock? Iam replacing the old broken stock with a differant one and want to go about it the right way.

Default German training rifle

Does anyone know how the round metal buttons come out of a DSM .22 training rifle stock? Iam replacing the old broken stock with a differant one and want to go about it the right way.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German training rifle  

Default Re: German training rifle

Here's some info, just follow the threads links.
    K98 stock firing pin spring removal discs.

Tom

After thinking about it....I opted for fixing the existing stock. It is broken in about 3 places, but it belongs to the gun. So if anyone knows of anyone looking for a DSM training rifle stock, I have a really nice one that I was going to put on this rifle. Also can anyone tell me if the K98 slings are interchangeable with the .22 training rifles?

?

I can't answer your other questions but this may help you fix your stock. Surplusrifle Forum • View forum - Stock Care and Replacement Stocks
    Check out the stickies at the top for specific repairs. Candyman is very skilled. DON'T use glue!