Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Inheritance

Article about: Hi there, I've used Ebay to buy online before and about 98% of the time I've always been happy with my purchase. I'm thinking about selling this short sword that I acquired through inheritan

hollimarie
    ?

Default Inheritance

Hi there, I've used Ebay to buy online before and about 98% of the time I've always been happy with my purchase. I'm thinking about selling this short sword that I acquired through inheritance via Ebay or Craig's List. I have no use for it, so I think someone who actually gives a damn about it should own it. I don't know what to price it at, does anyone know where to go to get it surveyed? It's definitely not cheap, but I don't wanna rip myself off with charging too low. Random I know, but any input would be nice. Thanks xx

Default Re: Inheritance

Hi,

May we see a photo of the actual sword in question?
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

That is a triky advertising... No any of the real swords or human answered in that tread will be awaited. The avatar etc is just a marketing ad
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

hollimarie
    ?

I'm going to my late grandfather's later this week, I'll put pictures up by the weekend!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.