Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ive found a Panzerfaust 60/100

Article about: After digging around,ive found this Panzerfaust wich is in Bad condition...Guess its a used one,cause the head is missing.the area i have found IT,was freed by is troops in April 1945,so may

?

Default Ive found a Panzerfaust 60/100

After digging around,ive found this Panzerfaust wich is in Bad condition...Guess its a used one,cause the head is missing.the area i have found IT,was freed by is troops in April 1945,so maybe someone of the Volkssturm fired it and killed some solidiers..sceary..
    Im trying to restore it as good as posssible..just removed the Sand and rust,now i will try some electric methods to remove the rust completly....

Ive found a Panzerfaust 60/100Ive found a Panzerfaust 60/100Ive found a Panzerfaust 60/100Ive found a Panzerfaust 60/100Ive found a Panzerfaust 60/100Ive found a Panzerfaust 60/100Ive found a Panzerfaust 60/100

CBH
    ?

Please be careful as these can still be live even without the projectile , they contain a 8mm blank in the top tigger to fire the rocket propellent charge . I'd use a pressure washer to blast out any possible propellent that could be in the tube , unless you can see through it now . Nice item

MAP
    ?

Great find. Just be sure the powder charge in the tube is spent.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks for the tip.i can look through the pipe,so i guess there is nothing left inside

Found in Germany? Can you tell us where it was found so I can reference the fighting? That would be great!
    cheers, Glenn

?

Yes in germany found in Darmstadt,hessen

Thanks! Darmstadt was only defended by 200 men, according to the OKW War Diary...I grew up in Lampertheim/Hessen and have friends and family in Hessen and in the Odenwald...I'm very familiar with the area!
    cheers, Glenn

?

So one of These 200 fired the panzerfaust

I have an uncle in Beerfurth, not far from Reichelsheim...He said that the Night-Sky was lit up when Darmstadt was bombed and burning...
    Glenn

?

99% of the old town where destroyed...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast