Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

JU188 cockpit restoration!!

Article about: For several years I have been collecting parts for this cockpit and slowly it is coming! But missing many parts I Wonder if anyone knows of parts! I have parts in swap such as FuG 220 antenn

Quote by SHINDENKAI View Post
    You have some very nice parts !

That is the same thing my old girlfriends used to tell me.

Great looking project. Good luck.

I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Fantastic adventure you have there and such a rare bird at that.
    Wish all the luck in the world mate
    Can I suggest Facebook as spreading the good word about your project. I know a guy who is rebuilding a German StugIII tank and made a restoration page about it on FB and he now has almost 7000 followers, you never know who has what stashed away in the a hanger

These are impressive Finds Undu..I wish you he best in your hunt for more parts and the completion of this great project. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I have some really Nice parts for swap for parts for the turret or cockpit: FuG 200 radar antenna, Lifeboat in bag LW, Schaltkasten Box for JU 88 etc!!

best U

Default Xmas

Got this from a friend!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2015-05-19 10.13.52.jpg  

Default And the original in cockpit!

Here it is in the cockpit!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture JU 188 styrhornet.jpg  

Thats a nice and rear part to find well done

Thanks! thought i NEVER would have one in my hands.... best u

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12