Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Kuril islands Shumushu, Paramushir and other islands

Article about: Here is a photo report. Some of destroyed american Kingkobras, Japanese tanks etc

?

Default Kuril islands Shumushu, Paramushir and other islands

Here is a photo report. Some of destroyed american Kingkobras, Japanese tanks etc
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kuril islands Shumushu, Paramushir and other islands   Kuril islands Shumushu, Paramushir and other islands  

Kuril islands Shumushu, Paramushir and other islands   Kuril islands Shumushu, Paramushir and other islands  

Kuril islands Shumushu, Paramushir and other islands   Kuril islands Shumushu, Paramushir and other islands  

Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Default Re: Kuril islands Shumushu, Paramushir and other islands

Here is some pictures from island Shumushu
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kuril islands Shumushu, Paramushir and other islands   Kuril islands Shumushu, Paramushir and other islands  

Regards,
    Dimas

?

Paramushir
    Some views and Japanese underground hospital. There still a lot of items, and I do not count haow many items and soldiers is still is undergrounded

Regards,
    Dimas

Thumbs up Re: Kuril islands Shumushu, Paramushir and other islands

Hi Dimas

Thank you so much for uploading these pictures, I really enjoy them. I'am sure I speak for everyone when I say that these pictures are yust stunning, no words can describe them...

Did you visit these islands?

Greetz

Nick VR

?

Really great pics,thanks.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Amazing pics Dimas, you are a well travelled man when it comes to visiting war sites!

Every photo I have seen you have uploaded tells a true battle story, they are wonderful.

I think the German 45 gallon oil drum being found there is really interesting. Super pictures!

Cheers, Ade.

?

Also there was a cartridges from a german flyre pistols, probably soviet reissue
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

Beautiful scenery. Those winter pics hit home. Memories of Shimia Alaska...Burrrrr
    None the less would have loved just to roam around. Again thanks for the photos!!

any chance of the usable (if any) parts being recovered and restored on the airframes and tanks?

very well preserved considering their position but that's probably the enviroment they are located in.

still, very good pics as usual

luke

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast