Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Luftschraube, ME109, BF109 ID tags, other mystery German tags, one maybe Italian?

Article about: Luftschraube, prop pitch gauge, probably from one of the Messerschmitts the tags were removed from? Collection of tags from 99yr old vet, seems he was quite tag happy. The ME109 and BF109 ta

Default Luftschraube, ME109, BF109 ID tags, other mystery German tags, one maybe Italian?

Luftschraube, prop pitch gauge, probably from one of the Messerschmitts the tags were removed from?

Collection of tags from 99yr old vet, seems he was quite tag happy. The ME109 and BF109 tags are quite terrific! Any on what the other ones are? I've posted the Japanese and French ones in the appropriate places. I hope this is the proper place to post these?

Thx much in advance for any help with these, what are they and what are they out of?

Luftschraube, ME109, BF109 ID tags, other mystery German tags, one maybe Italian?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftschraube, ME109, BF109 ID tags, other mystery German tags, one maybe Italian?  

They look awesome, so good to see some of these survive , now you just need the other 30,000 parts to make up a Me109

Very nice collection. the Japanese plate is dated May 1944 ie 19 5
    Regards Mike

Thx Mike

Had all but given up proper ID on these plates, but this helps.