Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Me 109 parts

Article about: Hello people I picked up these pieces today for next to nothing the guy said its from a me109 that was shot down in swange dorset during the war just wondered if anybody would be able to con

Default more pictures

Sorry about the pictures there from my mobile its all I had on me at the time
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 20130923_165508.jpg   20130923_165502.jpg  

20130923_165245.jpg   20130923_163904.jpg  

20130923_163843.jpg   20130923_163834.jpg  

20130923_163827.jpg  

He scrapped them !!! My god you know he destroyed some serious history that many collector would have loved to have got thier hands on!!! He could have made a fortune selling it all on Ebay as well.
    Look forward to seeing more pictures

I know I couldn't believe it when he told me!! I tried looking on the net for a rough idea of the value of the prop as I only paid 40 for the lot anyone have any ideas?

Wow, really nice, if your contact is clearing out items due to a space issue, you could ask him to sell on the site or ask advice, no one here would rip him off. If he has any relic Hispano or Browning .303 items I'd love to hear from him.

Im sure he has some browning 303 items, I know he has a rolls royce merlin engine in this cabin

Quote by Panzer trooper View Post
    Im sure he has some browning 303 items, I know he has a rolls royce merlin engine in this cabin
    If he decides to have a clear out then please feel free to pass on my details. Cheers Chris.

saw a 90% complete but well bent Battle of Britain He111 relic prop going for almost 350 about a year or 2 ago, it came with loads of research , paper work, photos and smaller relic bits and bobs, never sure if it sold as was Ebay long ago. Although the seller wanted a little over top price for it I think it would have been much better for the original seller to off load to collectors rather than a scrappie. If only I was in the UK I would drive around now and ask for a snoop around.

?

This one is in pretty bad shape, probably why no one has bought it yet..

WW2 GERMAN AIRCRAFT Me 109, RELIC PROPELLER, NUMBERS , PERFECT FOR DISPLAY!!!!!! | eBay

I think you got a good deal price wise. I pay that for a medal some times. I take it the old boy has long since passed so you cant hit him up or if he had any mates that used to help him out with his hording ??

Quote by kiwiwreckdiver View Post
    I think you got a good deal price wise. I pay that for a medal some times. I take it the old boy has long since passed so you cant hit him up or if he had any mates that used to help him out with his hording ??
    Yeah the guy has long since passed what the guy has is all that remains of what he collected over the years after all the other stuff was scraped!!!! He has 100s of dials from different aircraft too there's so much such I couldn't possibly write it all on here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast