Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Me 109 wing emblem - good one?

Article about: this came recently from an estate with an old tag 'me 109 wing section' from a crash, allegedly. the splotches are rain drops. any comments most welcome, thanks a lot.

?

Default Me 109 wing emblem - good one?

this came recently from an estate with an old tag 'me 109 wing section' from a crash, allegedly. the splotches are rain drops. any comments most welcome, thanks a lot.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Me 109  wing emblem - good one?   Me 109  wing emblem - good one?  

Me 109  wing emblem - good one?   Me 109  wing emblem - good one?  

?

sometimes I see an extra black outline on the inner edges of the white sections, anyhow this looks real to me. thanks again

MAP
    ?

Not something I know much about but always wanted something like this.

Very cool looking!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

hy thanks mate! anyone have an idea of value? I see crumbled-up wing and fuselage bits that look like smashed beercans that seem to go for some hundreds of dollars; nothing complete and nice like this, tho

MAP
    ?

Sorry. Absolutely no idea. Hopefully other know.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Although we don't normally evaluate items on this forum, i do appreciate this is somewhat unusual.
    I've seen tail sections and insignia like this - albeit in better condition - advertised for 5 figures (USD).
    If genuine, this may be worth a 4 figure sum.
    I'm basing this on a few items i've seen on other dealer sites. Others may have deferring opinions of course.
    Nick