Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17

Please tell me these are aircraft pieces?

Article about: by cornishboy These are awsome finds,well done Bratacas for recovering them.Looking forward to seeing what the experts think the aircraft involved are the first object shown in todays pics o

For if anyones interested I may have identified specific wellington parts that I have found, heres a photo of all the similar looking wellington parts all layed out, I recently bought the book haynes vickers wellington owners workshop manual, fantastic book so far so from that book I think I may recognise the bits I have with the U shape on the end as if they clip onto something and they look just like the bomb bay hinges from the books photograph:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Please tell me these are aircraft pieces?   Please tell me these are aircraft pieces?  

That way of assembly is common to quite a few parts of the airframe, the rudder, the flaps and the ailerons are all assembled that way.

well damn...

back to the beach today, some newly washed up bits, multiple socket thing isint plastic I think, aircraft related? the corroded relic is the part where the piston is held on the engine?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Please tell me these are aircraft pieces?   Please tell me these are aircraft pieces?  

Please tell me these are aircraft pieces?   Please tell me these are aircraft pieces?  

Please tell me these are aircraft pieces?   Please tell me these are aircraft pieces?  

ww2 wellington bomber wing spar joint(?) with closeups of part numbers and inspection stamp, better condition this one

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17