Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

recovered aircaft relics from the islands

Article about: Some of my Vanuatu aircraft parts pulled out of a scrap heap next to a fire tip, looks like they were next

Default recovered aircaft relics from the islands

Some of my Vanuatu aircraft parts pulled out of a scrap heap next to a fire tip, looks like they were nextrecovered aircaft relics from the islandsrecovered aircaft relics from the islands
    recovered aircaft relics from the islandsrecovered aircaft relics from the islands
    recovered aircaft relics from the islandsrecovered aircaft relics from the islands

well done mate.

?

Nice saves.

?

Interesting bits! Blast tube, throttle box and cowling gills. Any idea what they're off?

Many thanks lads, was happy to get them safe and home.
    I'm thinking the .50 cal wing blast tube is from a Wildcat/Hellcat, as I have about 3 sets of Corsair ones the corsair ones usually have VS on them while this one has W26 stamped on her.
    the Engine coolant flap and access panel is from a B17 crash site, Im currently getting the crash records sent to me.
    And the front Cockpit frame is what im thinking a SBD Dauntless.
    the throttle quad is off a single engine aircraft

With all those saves, do you realize how many beer cans were never born! Lol

OH HELL NO haha
    I couldn't think of anything worse , I have seen aircraft parts and hole aircraft go to the scrappies, nothing break my heart more