Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Relics from the Luftwaffe

Article about: by Danmark Lastly my equal favourites - gas and oil caps!!!! ......luv em" ........ 1) ...... 2) ..... don't complain about the shipping cost and ..... 3) .... ..... Cheers, Dan Hey Dan

Default Relics from the Luftwaffe

While this arm of the hobby may seem lame - at least we can be assured that nothing here is fake ......

First off, an access panel from a 109 ( I was told ) showing tropical tan paint still in patches between the corrosion.

Sadly in most cases I don't know the wreck or location. These were sourced from someone who got them from someone who got them from someone .....and so on.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Relics from the Luftwaffe   Relics from the Luftwaffe  

?

Default Re: Relics from the Luftwaffe

Nothing lame about them mate....aircraft relics are fantastic!

Next, an upper wing access panel from a Heinkel 111
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Relics from the Luftwaffe   Relics from the Luftwaffe  

Pretty cool!

A couple of electrical covers - I think the left one say "special Version" and the right "high Voltage"

?

Love the heinkel panel!!!

More access panels - first one is FW-190 with cammo still present

I like where you're going with this! I'm a relic guy and therefore, I appreciate such pieces!

THe next ones are common to many planes such as JU-88, Dorniers etc.. so I cant be certain what exactly they are off ..... but they ARE cool!

Lastly my equal favourites - gas and oil caps!!!! ......luv em"

OK here's my secret - don't tell the others ........
    1) First, buy a relic off an EBay seller
    2) Pay promptly, don't complain about the shipping cost and offer to buy some of their items that didn't sell.
    3) follow through with these and next time the seller may contact you directly!!

It works - that's how I got a lot of these.

Cheers, Dan

Relics from the Luftwaffe  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast