Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Some pictures I took whilst in Belgium

Article about: I'm sure a lot of the people here might have been to these places, but for the ones who havent, heres some pictures..... Theres a lot of surface finds at hill 62 outside Ypres, mostly bullet

Default Some pictures I took whilst in Belgium

I'm sure a lot of the people here might have been to these places, but for the ones who havent, heres some pictures.....

Theres a lot of surface finds at hill 62 outside Ypres, mostly bullets, but theres the remains of a spherical object which I think is a mine, but I'm unsure. I also found a german gas mask cannister, but I left it because it would probably turn to dust If I picked it up.

Edit: I'm having some kind of problem uploading pictures into this thread, I'll make a photo album on my profile.

Unhappy Re: Some pictures I took whilst in Belgium

Pics didn't come through but would love to see them

Default Re: Some pictures I took whilst in Belgium

I know I also made a photo album, but that didnt work either

just postring 1 pic at a time seems to work for me, multiple pics dint seem to work. hope this helps

Lightbulb Re: Some pictures I took whilst in Belgium

I've downloaded as many as 5 pics and never really had a problem except it takes a very long time. When the picture upload window pops up browse, double click the pic (as many as you need) click upload. The upload part is what takes time, its taken me as much as 10 minutes. If you knew all of this and it still doesn't work I'm at a loss. Hope it works, would still like to see your pics. Good luck, John

Ive made an album in my profile, all the pictures are currently being uploaded!

Thumbs up Re: Some pictures I took whilst in Belgium

Took a look, very nice shots. Were the relics in some type of case near the battlefield? Would like to get there some day and walk it myself. I don't know what the round object is either, type of mine would be my guess also. Thanks for posting. John

nope, the relics were just sticking out of the ground beside some trees, its a very nice place to visit, I was only there for about 45 minutes, only cus I was with my school and we had to see a lot of other things!