Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Spitfire parts model to indentify

Article about: Hello,my name is laurent,and i live in France.I would need help for identify these spitfire parts refound near Londiniéres(France)many years ago.About the story said by an old Frenchman who

Default Spitfire parts model to indentify

Hello,my name is laurent,and i live in France.I would need help for identify these spitfire parts refound near Londiniéres(France)many years ago.About the story said by an old Frenchman who see the accident in 1943??.
    The spitfire pilot(RCAF??)was killed when,following a german FW190,few feet above the ground,and the spitfire touch an telegraph pole.
    That's all i say about this aircraft.
    Thank you for your helpSpitfire parts model to indentifySpitfire parts model to indentifySpitfire parts model to indentifyPhoto+014_640x4.jpgPhoto+013_640x4.jpgSpitfire parts model to indentifySpitfire parts model to indentifySpitfire parts model to indentifyPhoto+009_640x4.jpgSpitfire parts model to indentifySpitfire parts model to indentifySpitfire parts model to indentifySpitfire parts model to indentifySpitfire parts model to indentifySpitfire parts model to indentifySpitfire parts model to indentifyPhoto+014_640x4.jpgPhoto+013_640x4.jpgSpitfire parts model to indentifySpitfire parts model to indentifySpitfire parts model to indentifyPhoto+009_640x4.jpgSpitfire parts model to indentifySpitfire parts model to indentifySpitfire parts model to indentifySpitfire parts model to indentifySpitfire parts model to indentifySpitfire parts model to indentifySpitfire parts model to indentifyPhoto+014_640x4.jpgPhoto+013_640x4.jpgSpitfire parts model to indentifySpitfire parts model to indentifySpitfire parts model to indentifyPhoto+009_640x4.jpgSpitfire parts model to indentifySpitfire parts model to indentifySpitfire parts model to indentifySpitfire parts model to indentify

?

Default Re: Spitfire parts model to indentify

Nice pieces, first is the left side of the cockpit, second the leading edge of the wing and fourth is part of the seat back. Thanks for posting. Are you interested in selling?