Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

U 995, VIIC/41, Laboe, Kiel, Germany - one of only five German submarines left. GRAPHCS HEAVY!!!

Article about: by Stickgrenade Wow, thanks for taking the time to post all those super photos Is the KM your main subject of interest? Nick Hi Nick. Yes it is. You can call me obsessed, I guess. Being insi

Default Re: U 995, VIIC/41, Laboe, Kiel, Germany - one of only five German submarines left. GRAPHCS HEAVY!!!

Quote by NunoGTI View Post
    I would like that, thanks.
    Here are a few photos i found of the remains.
    It was called kilian.
    Cheers.
    Nuno
    Wow... not much left
    I will find that website tomorrow and post the link here. Ok?
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Default Re: U 995, VIIC/41, Laboe, Kiel, Germany - one of only five German submarines left. GRAPHCS HEAVY!!!

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Wow... not much left
    I will find that website tomorrow and post the link here. Ok?
    Ok, thanks
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Quote by NunoGTI View Post
    Ok, thanks
    Cheers.
    Nuno
    Seems like the website has been closed down. I did find something else for you, I hope it is useful

Submarine pen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Valentin submarine pens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - you can contact them here, the bunker opens in May mailto:glpkontakt@geschichtslehrpfad.de

The german U-boat bases in France : 1939 - 1945

Nazi Germany’s European U-boat Bases and Pens after the War

Hope that will do for now
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Seems like the website has been closed down. I did find something else for you, I hope it is useful

Submarine pen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Valentin submarine pens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - you can contact them here, the bunker opens in May mailto:glpkontakt@geschichtslehrpfad.de

The german U-boat bases in France : 1939 - 1945

Nazi Germany’s European U-boat Bases and Pens after the War

Hope that will do for now
    Thank you so much for taking the time to post this information.
    I will take a look.
    Cheers
    Nuno

You are welcome.
    By the way, the U 995 and the Marine-Ehrenmahl (Memorial) closes for the season in Oktober and opens again in April 2012. You can find info here History of U 995 - Virtuell Panoview about the German Submarine U 995
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

You are welcome.
    By the way, the U 995 and the Marine-Ehrenmahl (Memorial) closes for the season in Oktober and opens again in April 2012. You can find info here History of U 995 - Virtuell Panoview about the German Submarine U 995
    Didnt knew that, however, all around germany there are touristic places that are closed or patially closed during the winter.
    Ok, so only in april.
    No problem.
    Thanks again, you are very kind.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

thanks for sharing those great photos! its just a shame something simular isnt done with U534

regards Mad.ideas

Can you still go and see her or has she been put down for good?
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Can you still go and see her or has she been put down for good?
    thanks for the great pics miss mate ,, you can still visit u534 but its now sliced in 3 pieces , i visited her twice when she was whole and could climb inside, a lot of the pics at the start of the u534 thread were taken by my friend when we visited, cheers Dave

How dare someone cut a submarine in pieces? That should be considered a federal crime.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast