Become our sponsor and display your banner here

USA M3 Stuart (Honey) dash panel.

Article about: Hello, I have a number of part's from Allied Tank's i am looking to sell to interested party's. This is one lot of them i have for an M3 Stuart Tank and they are very rare item's indeed.Shou

Default USA M3 Stuart (Honey) dash panel.

Hello,
    I have a number of part's from Allied Tank's i am looking to sell to interested party's. This is one lot of them i have for an M3 Stuart Tank and they are very rare item's indeed.Should anyone know of anybody that is restoring a Stuart i will be more than willing to discuss a sale price with them.I would like to see pic's of them once they have been fitted back into a WWII Tank.That would be nice and more useful than sitting on my shelf at home amongst a lot of German gear
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 100_0071.jpg   100_0072.jpg  

100_0073.jpg   100_0076.jpg  

100_0062.jpg   100_0063.jpg  

Default Re: USA M3 Stuart (Honey) dash panel.

They look to be in nice shape. I'm sure you might find a site dedicated to the Stuart where someone is restoring one. Where did your panel come from?

Great idea!
    I have listed these for sale on Gunbroker.com but that may be a better option.They came from a scrapyard in NSW that cut up WWII Tank's after the war.The owner has passed away now but they were kept by his son who run's the buisness now

Tom

It would be great to could get more parts if you could. Good luck in selling them!

Did you sell the M3 Tank Dash Panels ? Im looking for parts for mine . cheers Mike t.