Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Water finds...in the US?

Article about: I love following different youtube channels that do detecting both here in the states and across the pond. In the states its usually for peoples lost rings or money and other objects. It's r

Default Water finds...in the US?

I love following different youtube channels that do detecting both here in the states and across the pond. In the states its usually for peoples lost rings or money and other objects. It's rare to find firearms, let alone WWII stuff but one guy has and I thought I would share it here. Not sure if this is the proper forum, if it has a better place please move it.

There is some newer stuff as in Uzi's and a suppressor, but also parts to a Sten including receiver tube, PPSH receiver, one Thompson receiver in very nice condition considering the years this stuff has likely been in the water as well as 3 lower frames to the same receiver and other parts and pieces.

Tons of speculation as to how things got there but no definitive answers of course, likely never will be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw0_...qAOB3cA4d1GnXw

It looks like some ones been dumping there prohibited war trophies!

That'll make for some good relics. I wonder what the legality is in possesing a relic silencer. I've seen plenty of MG kits that are BATFE cut so anyone can own them but never a silencer.

You can own the kits but the receiver needs to be destroyed and there are complete Thompson and a STEN receiver in there so illegal even in that condition.

?

There is plenty of Civil War detecting that goes on here in the States. Just like in Europe there are laws governing detecting that one must abide by but I know a couple of people who do it and make out pretty well.