Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

website for stuka lovers parts ,recovery,history,rebuilding and lots more

Article about: we have reviewed it yet it should be clean yet also update is been done

Default website for stuka lovers parts ,recovery,history,rebuilding and lots more

as some of your readers know our website about a stuka restoration project and artifacts recovered of stuka and stuka parts comming from left and right.
    we have made an update of our site.
    for the moment we are working on 2 big projects that might be visible by the end of this year

we would like to thank also our 8000 visitors,
    Mertens Warbird Restorations
    the stuka team,
    Phil, Stijn, Nathan

Default Re: website for stuka lovers parts ,recovery,history,rebuilding and lots more

hello to all of you,
    after several months of silence (due to our rebuilding of new restoration facility ) we made a update of our site.
    We have hoped that your readers enjoyed it to look to items of stuka's whats left in the world and to our small progress we made.
    for the past 6 months our team have been doing a big job most of our free time was working in the new facility (we will soon put pictures on the site )
    and a BIG progress have been made by one of our members, by doing some reversed engineering we were able to make drawings from a big main structural piece.
    Everything has veryfied over and over again, mistakes were corrected and we have even been visiting other stuka that are in musea for additional mesurements.
    This is a start we still have to do a lot but ist advancing.
    If any of your readers wants to help us by giving pictures of stuka parts you have we can add them to our collection of existing parts.
    of course the credit will go to you.
    feel free to contact us at
    [email protected]
    a big progress was also done in finding a relaise of what happened jest a few minutes before the crash of the stuka , this was found out by a contact we made with a person who made an interview with the pilot of the stuka whom survived the crash ,
    thanks again to those 10.000 visitors
    the stuka team
    Phil, Stijn,Nathan

Default Re: website for stuka lovers parts ,recovery,history,rebuilding and lots more

we would like to inform our readers we made an update just go to new it will direct you to the new things
    thanks in advance
    phil

update is made

?

I get virus alert for this site?

nope.
    MS SE and avira

Hmmmm ...VIRUS alert!
    You might want to get that site checked out.
    Regards Mike

what sort of anti virus are you using?
    on what pages do you get an alert?

I am using ESET NOD32 antivirus,and when clicking on to the link a virus alert is flagged.
    Hope this helps.
    Mike

i get the same virus alert when i click on this link. i too am on eset nod32 . cheers , mike

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast