MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

WW 1 Zeppelin L33 Bombing over London 1916 and the Gotha Bombings in 1918

Article about: I just happened to stumble upon this Video..which I have never seen anything like this before about how this German Zeppelin was the first?....to begin the bombing on London in 1916. YouTube

Default WW 1 Zeppelin L33 Bombing over London 1916 and the Gotha Bombings in 1918

I just happened to stumble upon this Video..which I have never seen anything like this before about how this German Zeppelin was the first?....to begin the bombing on London in 1916.

YouTube

Also After the destruction of the L33 ..and followed there after was the German Gotha Plane air raids on London in 1918 2 years later. I found these Videos to be very educational

YouTube

If this topic has already been repeated my apologies..but History always finds a way to come back on top again !!

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Very interesting, I didn't realise the Zeppelins were so big..

?

Thanks Larry.
    That was a very interesting bit of history.

Semper Fi
    Phil