Become our sponsor and display your banner here

ww2 wrecksites in Scandinavia

Article about: Hi folks! I found this very interesting site providing us photos of ww2 planes wreck sites. Lots of photos. Enjoy! Luftwaffe wrecksites Cheers

Default ww2 wrecksites in Scandinavia

Hi folks!

I found this very interesting site providing us photos of ww2 planes wreck sites. Lots of photos.

Enjoy! Luftwaffe wrecksites

Cheers

Wow! That's an amazing list. I'm sure some of our Scandinavian friends will be out this weekend hunting!

Martin
    "You will never know the whole truth" ~ Erich von dem Bach-Zelewski

I would love too! But i think that most of the wrecksites are very difficult to access, that might explain why the ww2 scavengers left most of these sites untouched!

25+ years ago, I went around the wreck sites of RAF etc aircraft in the Lake District photographing and anything portable had been removed even then!
    "You will never know the whole truth" ~ Erich von dem Bach-Zelewski

What a pity. There are a lot of german bunkers where I live in France, 10 years ago you could find some that still have some equipment, doors, air filters, ladders or other heavy but removable parts. Now a lot of them have been scavenged by collectors who actually own a bunker on their lands. Such a shame, as much as i like collecting, there is something rotten in this hobby, it got too much economic value. i think that many collectors value their collections for what its worth financially and not historically.