Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

german cigarettes

Article about: Hello just thought I would share these with you that I picked up recently

Default german cigarettes

Hello just thought I would share these with you that I picked up recently
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture german cigarettes   german cigarettes  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement german cigarettes
    P
    Many

Waldorf Astoria? Interesting!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

From Wikipedia......."The Waldorf-Astoria cigarette factory was a German tobacco company. It was developed by Emil Molt and other partners at the first January 1906 in Stuttgart and Hamburg founded. Soon was in Feuerbach Stuttgart a branch to be opened. The namesake of the factory was in the 1763 Walldorf (Baden) , born Johann Jakob Astor , was the fur trade and real estate to the then richest man in the world in America.
    The company initially began working very successfully in 1919 and employed about 1000 employees. In the second half of the 1920s, the company ran by the then difficult economic situation and outdated production methods in trouble and Molt had a majority shareholding in a competing Trust exits. This liquidated in 1929 had become unprofitable factory. The cigarette brand Astor with the portrait of Johann Jacob Astor is now used by Reemtsma made.
    The Stuttgart headquarters in the Hackstraße 11 is largely today and is used as a commercial and residential building. [1]
    On 7 September 1919 founded Emil Molt in collaboration with Rudolf Steiner in Stuttgart , the first Waldorf school as a permanent school for the children of workers and employees of this factory. Steiner, who took over the training and guidance of the teaching staff, the school made ​​the starting point of the anthroposophical Waldorf education ."

Jan
    ?

Love the looks of it!! Here´s a Juno cigarette package in very good condition from my reference collection.

Best,

Jan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture german cigarettes   german cigarettes  

Jan
    ?

Unopened "Eckstein No 5." package from my collection.

Best,

Jan

german cigarettes  

Jan
    ?

Unopened "Reemtsma Sorte >>R6<<" package from my reference collection.

Best,

Jan

german cigarettes  

?

Heres a NSDAP Reichslevel Political Leader enjoying his "Regie 4" cigarette - box has Nazi eagle stamp -
    Horst

german cigarettesgerman cigarettes
    Last edited by Horst; 12-29-2018 at 06:01 PM.
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"