Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1933-35 Kriegsflagge 10 ft. X 16 ft.

Article about: ...and this is not the largest size naval flag produced. My understanding is that this size was used on Destroyer class ships. It is Kriegsmarine marked with the old Imperial style eagle ove

Default 1933-35 Kriegsflagge 10 ft. X 16 ft.

...and this is not the largest size naval flag produced. My understanding is that this size was used on Destroyer class ships. It is Kriegsmarine marked with the old Imperial style eagle over "M". I know it is TR, but I bought it (recently sold it) because it looks very Imperial. This same style was used at Hindenburg's funeral at Tannenberg in 1934.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1933-35 Kriegsflagge 10 ft. X 16 ft.  
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1933-35 Kriegsflagge 10 ft. X 16 ft.
    P
    Many

Default Re: 1933-35 Kriegsflagge 10 ft. X 16 ft.

very impressive naval flag !

Rene',

In honor of your recent TR banner postings, I thought I would bump this one back up as you might like to see this monster.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Now that's a bugger to display!! very nice though

René