Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

21 March 1933 plaque

Article about: Hi, it's me...again Today I acquired this plaque commemorating the 21st of March 1933...I'm very interested in the history behind this...and was wondering when it might have been manufacture

Default 21 March 1933 plaque

Hi, it's me...again
    Today I acquired this plaque commemorating the 21st of March 1933...I'm very interested in the history behind this...and was wondering when it might have been manufactured...of course I know during WW2 or even before but my question is what year it was made...1933 itself 1934 ...or even 1943 maybe...? I was hoping someone would know....moreover has anyone ever come across one of these or something similar...because it's made in Trier...so did they only make them in Trier or elsewhere and if how many were produced? Personally I think this might be a relatively rare and interesting item...

Pls excuse me for the photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 21 March 1933 plaque   21 March 1933 plaque  

21 March 1933 plaque   21 March 1933 plaque  

21 March 1933 plaque  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 21 March 1933 plaque
    P
    Many

You may wish to try this fix regarding photo uploads in the correct orientation, it worked for me when I had exactly the same problem.

The Forum's Original and EASY TO USE Image Hosting Feature

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thanks...a lot! I'll remember that the next time I post something....greatly appreciate it...

its a nice detailed plaque.