Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Nazi Occult Item?

Article about: I recently acquired a bizarre handkerchief that I believe is a Nazi Occult item. I got it in the USA, but no one I know has been able to identify where it came from or what it is. I am posti

lunajester
    ?

Default Nazi Occult Item?

I recently acquired a bizarre handkerchief that I believe is a Nazi Occult item. I got it in the USA, but no one I know has been able to identify where it came from or what it is. I am posting pics here in the hopes that someone in the forum can tell me what it is.

It is about 2.5X2.5 feet in size. It has the goats head at opposite top and bottom corners, swastikas in a pattern all over it and what appears to be different animal tracks all along the borders.
    If you know what this is or have seen it before, please let me know.
    Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi Occult Item?   Nazi Occult Item?  

Nazi Occult Item?  

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: Nazi Occult Item?

This one is looks like Indian to me, there a lot of nations in the world who use swastika in their national designs ( Finns, Latvia at least)
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Tom2
    ?

Yes the fact that some of the crooked crosses are reversed is sort of random and that is why I would agree somewhat with the other poster. I have seen Japanese stuff for sale with reversed swastika like symbols too. Then again you might advertise it with your first hunch on ebay and see if anyone bites!

gaba
    ?

In my opinion you are on a wrong way, that’s not a Nazi swastika ... in fact this symbol has a lot of meanings in different cultures and in different historical periods.
    Take a look at Swastika - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia to learn something more about it.

SS Ring Man
    ?

Yip-kia-ya cow boy it anit Nazi sorry

tony
    ?

The swastika is a symbol of good luck in some Asian countries. The Nazis didn't have much luck with it though.

?

probably made as a cowboy neckerchif by Indians or someone posing as them to sell western articals?

The first thing that came to my mind was Boy Scout, I don't know why.

oldsod1
    ?

Just a thought, other than the goats head in the corners, it really does look more like American Native symbols since the "swastika" was a Nazi Occult symbol ONLY when the arms "point to the right as you look at it". In Nazi beliefs this was deliberate to focus the energy on "Domination/Conquest" the power to overcome like the Blitzkrieg tactics. I believe that the Navajo used the opposing direction "wheel" to indicate synergy of efforts. It could be another tribe but, the basic concept I have heard confirmed by several scholars of symbolism, that the Nazi's deliberately "changed the direction" in an effort to invoke pure power to crush rather than the synergy of directing the "energy" in the opposite pattern.

?

the early Nazis had it going both ways when they started, took a while to get it right!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast