Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

4 piece luftwaffe cutlrey set silver plate!

Article about: heres 4 pieces of silver plated cutlery stamped vsf.90 to the rear. the little eagles at the bottoms have ware and the pieces have nice patina stupidly the seller cleaned the ends with the e

Default 4 piece luftwaffe cutlrey set silver plate!

heres 4 pieces of silver plated cutlery stamped vsf.90 to the rear.

the little eagles at the bottoms have ware and the pieces have nice patina stupidly the seller cleaned the ends with the eagles a little bit with soft brush and some sort of soda before the for sale pictures so has took some patina of them i however like them and am happy but i can see why some might not because they are two seperate pieces. but this isnt proof imo.

i know the pics are bad and the shots together are terrible if enlarged but i think you get the idea of what they are like.

regards ewan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 4 piece luftwaffe cutlrey set silver plate!   4 piece luftwaffe cutlrey set silver plate!  

4 piece luftwaffe cutlrey set silver plate!   4 piece luftwaffe cutlrey set silver plate!  

Attached Images Attached Images 4 piece luftwaffe cutlrey set silver plate! 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 4 piece luftwaffe cutlrey set silver plate!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: 4 piece luftwaffe cutlrey set silver plate!

Ewan - nice set whatever period

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Ewan

A nice piece of Luftwaffe history there mate!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

hi guys thanks!

horst they look to have been together for a while,in hand they still have patina around the eagles that never cleaned of and the cleaning was stupid in my opinion theres also a clean finger print mark in the patina to the rear of one whare he has handled it with the solution and its cleaned it. most probs be one of those things you will never know for sure supposedly came from a larger set of 40 pieces,says the seller in new york however i am happy.

regards ewan