Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Adolf Hitler Bronze & Marble Bust

Article about: Hello. I have just joined as I would like some more info on this item please, as I know who the person is but nothing more. The item is Bronze with a Marble base, around 6.5 inch high &

?

Default Adolf Hitler Bronze & Marble Bust

Hello.
    I have just joined as I would like some more info on this item please, as I know who the person is but nothing more.
    The item is Bronze with a Marble base, around 6.5 inch high & the base is 6 x 4.5 inch. The item is heavy for its size & I can not see a makers mark/signature.
    I have moved to a new home where the item was found in the shed with some other items, all I know of the last owner was that he was an OAP that passed away in hospital.
    Any help would be great.
    Thanks in advance.
    Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Adolf Hitler Bronze & Marble Bust   Adolf Hitler Bronze & Marble Bust  

Adolf Hitler Bronze & Marble Bust   Adolf Hitler Bronze & Marble Bust  

Adolf Hitler Bronze & Marble Bust   Adolf Hitler Bronze & Marble Bust  

Adolf Hitler Bronze & Marble Bust  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf Hitler Bronze & Marble Bust
    P
    Many

Looks like a small desk top bust, from the groove in front of it for pens. A shame that it apparently was dripped on while living in the shed, as it looks to have damaged the bronze finish on the left shoulder and chest.
    Last edited by Wagriff; 04-03-2015 at 06:02 AM.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

a lucky find,looks original imo.

?

yes, it's a pity about the damage, I'm not going to try and clean it as I think it will do more harm than good.

?

It looks too well made to me to be a modern fake, nice item though & yes it was a lucky find as well as all the other stuff with it.

MAP
    ?

Hmmmm....what was all the other stuff?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by RobMcD View Post
    Hello.
    I have just joined as I would like some more info on this item please, as I know who the person is but nothing more.
    The item is Bronze with a Marble base, around 6.5 inch high & the base is 6 x 4.5 inch. The item is heavy for its size & I can not see a makers mark/signature.
    I have moved to a new home where the item was found in the shed with some other items, all I know of the last owner was that he was an OAP that passed away in hospital.
    Any help would be great.
    Thanks in advance.
    Rob
    Your story doesn't match what is being said here Rob. So what's the truth? Are you the previously banned member 'Noodledoodle'???

a h bust, real or dud

Apologies if it's not, perhaps it's Mr. Doodle who's "passed away in hospital"???

Absit Invidia, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

So...what Is the story here? It's obviously the one that sold 4 months ago on eBay for £130. It was vetted here and the consensus was, that it was post war and thumbs down. Why the story of the dead man's shed? And this coming from a brand newly signed in member? What's the purpose of pulling this stunt and wasting everyone's time?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

$$$$.........?
    Regards,

Steve.

Thought that looked familiar, should be an interesting story.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast