Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Adolf Hitler Bust

Article about: Hi guys, There is a Hitler bust in the classified section. I really want to purchase this one, but I can not get a reaction from the owner. I have searched the internet for a bust like this

Wish I could grab some of that table. Too bad they are so expensive. I would look great in my collection. Maybe I am lucky sometime.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Just an other question. I thought that in the classified section there are only original pieces. Is this not correct?

Quote by timster View Post
    Just an other question. I thought that in the classified section there are only original pieces. Is this not correct?
    As long as the item forsale is labeled EITHER as such " Authentic or Repro " any item is allowed to be sold under those conditions followed by a description of what it is and time period. Anything that is Reproduction..and sold as Authentic..is misleading. The ad will be pulled..and most likely the Ad poster will be given a one time strict warning..while they stand next to an open door facing away from the forum.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12