Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Adolf Hitler Bust

Article about: Hi guys, There is a Hitler bust in the classified section. I really want to purchase this one, but I can not get a reaction from the owner. I have searched the internet for a bust like this

Default Adolf Hitler Bust

Hi guys,

There is a Hitler bust in the classified section. I really want to purchase this one, but I can not get a reaction from the owner. I have searched the internet for a bust like this one and more important the same price range ;-)

Does anyone of you know where I can find more of these busts?

Gr. Tim

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf Hitler Bust
    P
    Many

Hi Tim, picture please...

Im not an AH bust expert, but for me its a modern recast. Not a wartime item. Its not a real bronze, its a zinc cast. You can see the grey zinc inside under the bust. I saw a lot of these busts on military and flea markets in Poland. Made for tourists and films. Thats why the price is low I think. The prices for original busts in my country are much higher.

I would be inclined to give this one a miss, as the casting is abysmal. Note the exposed seam from ear to ear over the top of the head, it's sh!te. I would have serious doubts as to this being a genuine period piece because of the overall crappy appearance of this piece that seems to lack an artists signature or makers mark. Another red flag is the base which is clearly welded to the head, not a good sign either.

Finally, the asking price indicates this is not a genuine piece, and the vendor knows it, let it pass is my advice. You could try Kris Lindblom at Third Reich Arts.

Third Reich Bronze - Third Reich Arts

He always has a few busts of Hitler for sale, but be prepared to pay considerably more than you would for the novelty nut cracker "Great Leaders From the 20th Century" advertised here.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

This lucky guy has a real one.

Adolf Hitler Bust

Quote by RKKAFan View Post
    This lucky guy has a real one.

Adolf Hitler Bust
    How to get ahead in post war Berlin.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

@Ned: Ask Doc Brown, if you can borrow his DeLorean. Then you can collect all busts, which you find in Berlin 45.

Hahaha thanx guys. I was already affraid it was not the real thing, but thought if its not in the repro section I maybe got a change ;-)

If I had the DeLorean I would probably took a lot more stuff then the busts ;-)

Another interesting picture, how these busts were made before wartime:

Adolf Hitler Bust

Female workes make AH busts (1937)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast