Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Adolf Hitler Personal Items in Collection

Article about: Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has any personal items of Hitler in their collection that they would like to share? I have only seen one piece that my history teacher had and said that he

Default Adolf Hitler Personal Items in Collection

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has any personal items of Hitler in their collection that they would like to share? I have only seen one piece that my history teacher had and said that her father was part of the group that first went into Berghof. It was a pair of silver binoculars (marked with the eagle and swastika) and said to be taken from his office.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf Hitler Personal Items in Collection
    P
    Many

Quote by nbushyager View Post
    Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has any personal items of Hitler in their collection that they would like to share? I have only seen one piece that my history teacher had and said that her father was part of the group that first went into Berghof. It was a pair of silver binoculars (marked with the eagle and swastika) and said to be taken from his office.
    Lets seee then !!

I wish I had the picture. It was 5 years ago when I was in college .... I know it drives me crazy as well wishing I had pictures.

Do you know how rare personal items of a "Nazi VIP" like Hitler are? These items are in the hands of museums, got lost or in the hands of millionaires, who are definitely not in this forum and would never share it. Sometimes you have luck and read in newspapers about them, when they appear in pubic auctions.
    F.e.: writing set & travel phone

Quote by RKKAFan View Post
    Do you know how rare personal items of a "Nazi VIP" like Hitler are? These items are in the hands of museums, got lost or in the hands of millionaires, who are definitely not in this forum and would never share it. Sometimes you have luck and read in newspapers about them, when they appear in pubic auctions.

Yes I do. I meant maybe a pen or something like that - not his Mercedes. I may be off base but do you think a AH pen would cost more than a nice SS dagger? I actually don't know.

I have his beard in my collection, I keep it in the Ark of the Covenant between the Holy Lance and LincolnĀ“s top hat.

I wish I had the picture. It was 5 years ago when I was in college .... I know it drives me crazy as well wishing I had pictures.
    Sorry, I read it wrong

Quote by RKKAFan View Post

Well that phone is a fake ! ( allegedly )

Yes I do. I meant maybe a pen or something like that - not his Mercedes. I may be off base but do you think a AH pen would cost more than a nice SS dagger? I actually don't know.
    Our very own Kevin Wheatcroft has one of Hitler's Mercedes !

There is Eva Braun stuff on ebay! Probably Hitler too!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast