Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Adolf Hitler in Uniform Color Statue w/ Nazi Armband - 12" tall

Article about: by hpl2008 agreed. kitschy, poorly painted and just plain ugly. Selling this garish representation of hitler during the third reich period might have soon resulted in a visit from some men i

Default Adolf Hitler in Uniform Color Statue w/ Nazi Armband - 12" tall

Adolf Hitler Standing in color with nazi armband - It is hard to tell what this piece is made of but I am guessing /metalBronze? 12" tall - no inscription - Great condition except for chipping on the top of base next to left foot

Pics below <item #124>

Thanks
    KP
    Attached Images Attached Images Adolf Hitler in Uniform Color Statue w/ Nazi Armband - 12&quot; tall  Adolf Hitler in Uniform Color Statue w/ Nazi Armband - 12&quot; tall  Adolf Hitler in Uniform Color Statue w/ Nazi Armband - 12&quot; tall  Adolf Hitler in Uniform Color Statue w/ Nazi Armband - 12&quot; tall  Adolf Hitler in Uniform Color Statue w/ Nazi Armband - 12&quot; tall  Adolf Hitler in Uniform Color Statue w/ Nazi Armband - 12&quot; tall  Adolf Hitler in Uniform Color Statue w/ Nazi Armband - 12&quot; tall  Adolf Hitler in Uniform Color Statue w/ Nazi Armband - 12&quot; tall 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf Hitler in Uniform Color Statue w/ Nazi Armband - 12&quot; tall
    P
    Many

Default Re: Adolf Hitler in Uniform Color Statue w/ Nazi Armband - 12" tall

I just found this post. Ths is one of the most beautiful Hitler statues I've seen. Was this available for sale? If so, was it ever sold? What did you get it?

Thank you.

?

Excuse me if I am rude but this Hitler statue is not beautiful. It is appaling, the paint looks like spray paint! if someone was making a statue of Hitler during the third riech they would have paid great attention to thier work. and a Hitler statue in my appinion gives very bad vibes.
    Sorry if my oppinion is offensive and I have not read the posts right but I am just speaking my mind.
    -Patrick

Have ya seen da size of da feet on da fella!!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Post 45 item -

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Agreed. Kitschy, poorly painted and just plain ugly. Selling this garish representation of Hitler during the Third Reich period might have soon resulted in a visit from some men in peaked caps telling one not to continue doing so, methinks.

Quote by kaypee80 View Post
    Adolf Hitler Standing in color with nazi armband - It is hard to tell what this piece is made of but I am guessing /metalBronze? 12" tall - no inscription - Great condition except for chipping on the top of base next to left foot

Pics below <item #124>

Thanks
    KP
    Hi,

I havent had much time to sell anything over the past 6 months so yes, I think this one is still available. Feel free to make me an offer on it if interested.

Out of all the pieces I inherited, this one was one of the cooler ones I thought. Maybe it was just the fact that this was the only color one I had tho as the group here seems to think its pretty ugly

Thnx
    Kevin

Did anyone notice the statue incorrectly displays a SS kampfbinde? I agree that this is far below the quality of period work. Frankly it is just another product of the 4th Reich.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I think Ned pointed out it's finest feature,except I think the shoes should be bright Red.... William

Kitsch is a german word that came into use during the mid 20's that addresses this sort of thing perfectly. According to Webster's, kitsch is"something that appeals to popular or lowbrow taste and is often of poor quality". It is mostly created to cash in on popular events or individuals. This sort of crassly produced junk has been made to cash in on the popularity of leaders going back to Roman times, and the nazi's were susceptible to it as well. Keep in mind the state of adoration for Hitler and the party that was so prevalent in the pre and early war years. It appealed to the common man who lived as hard as they worked, and who wanted their own piece of Hitler to keep in their personal place of honor. Tons of junk of this nature was produced, some of it truly bizzarre. Everything from fireworks to toys, Christmas decorations to lingerie and so on. There was a hunger and need to fulfill, thus cheaply made product like this was quite widespread for awhile. As for the question of the Nazi's allowing for stuff of this questionable quality, it really is quite simple. It fulfilled the purpose of marketing the party in ways that propaganda alone can't. Couple that with the fact that it provided economic stimulation (people spending money on goods produced in their country is ALWAYS GOOD for the economy). This junk was politically golden.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast