Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

AH, Heinrich Hoffmann signed photo

Article about: Hello, I think this fits the bill. It does for me. Obtained from the family of the late Vet. Who brought it home rolled up in a grenade can. A signed and dedicated photo to Eva Braun’s mothe

?

Default AH, Heinrich Hoffmann signed photo

Hello, I think this fits the bill. It does for me. Obtained from the family of the late Vet. Who brought it home rolled up in a grenade can. A signed and dedicated photo to Eva Braun’s mother Franziska, 1935. Signed by H. Hoffman in pencil and AH. I believe it came from Munich. Best, Bill Bourque
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture AH, Heinrich Hoffmann signed photo   AH, Heinrich Hoffmann signed photo  

AH, Heinrich Hoffmann signed photo   AH, Heinrich Hoffmann signed photo  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement AH, Heinrich Hoffmann signed photo
    P
    Many

?

It would have been the best if this was the one pictured on EBs makeup table way back when. So similar, a wonder if it survived the war. Best, Bill
    Attached Images Attached Images AH, Heinrich Hoffmann signed photo 

?

Hello, I am not knocking this piece but just adding my observations, The "Adolf" you portray lacks the follow through making it look like two letters rather than a full signature, also, here are a few of "Hitlers " personal letters that clearly have a upward slant toward the right and very tight penmanship not as seen in the dedication that has more of a western stroke in the name of "F F Braun" especially. Again just my two cents.. GAH, Heinrich Hoffmann signed photoAH, Heinrich Hoffmann signed photoAH, Heinrich Hoffmann signed photoAH, Heinrich Hoffmann signed photoAH, Heinrich Hoffmann signed photoAH, Heinrich Hoffmann signed photo
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Hi, thanks for he comments. What I enjoy is AHs writing of the #9. On all his docs it’s the same. Best, Bill
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture AH, Heinrich Hoffmann signed photo  

?

A somewhat similar first name skip and similar F. Bill
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture AH, Heinrich Hoffmann signed photo  

?

Here is the grenade can it came in. The family related they owned a silver makeup kit with either a dedication to EB or to her sister. It however was stolen when one brought it to school to show off in the 1960s. The reverse shows the high quality Vellum I believe. On the edge written in pencil is the word Mutter. Best, Bill
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture AH, Heinrich Hoffmann signed photo   AH, Heinrich Hoffmann signed photo  

I like it and most likely it was in a silver presentation frame at one time.

This is the photo that is on the frontispiece in my copy of Mein Kampf, Franz Eher Nachfolger, München, 74. Auflage. The signature is clearly not Hitler's unless he changed his penmanship style after 1927. I have four Otto Meissner signed documents that are apparently very similar to Hitler's own handwriting, but, I am told, are easily discerned by an expert, which I am not. Given the example that Gwar posted, I wonder if Hitler actually signed that photo even though his personal photographer’s name is included. Dwight

?

Hello, yes. The family story was it was in a heavy silver frame and was removed do to this. Most likely my photo was removed from the simple unadorned silver frame as pictured on EBs vanity table. The area involved in AHs dedication would not fit in the more diplomatic frames with the eagle swastika. Best, Bill

?

Quote by drmessimer View Post
    This is the photo that is on the frontispiece in my copy of Mein Kampf, Franz Eher Nachfolger, München, 74. Auflage. The signature is clearly not Hitler's unless he changed his penmanship style after 1927. I have four Otto Meissner signed documents that are apparently very similar to Hitler's own handwriting, but, I am told, are easily discernedu by an expert, which I am not. Given the example that Gwar posted, I wonder if Hitler actually signed that photo even though his personal photographer’s name is included. Dwight
    Hello, I’m not quite sure what you are trying to say here. Bill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast