Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Allach Colored Baby Goat

Article about: I don't normally pay a great deal of attention to Allach, but this little goat caught my eye, so I picked it up awhile ago. Normally, you see these in the plain White, but on occasion, you'l

Default Allach Colored Baby Goat

I don't normally pay a great deal of attention to Allach, but this little goat caught my eye, so I picked it up awhile ago. Normally, you see these in the plain White, but on occasion, you'll find them with all sorts of absurd and downright ugly colors. This one was unusual in the fact that it has realistic tones and tints to it and the price was stupidly cheap, so I decided to give it a new home. Designed by the famed Prof. Theodore Karner, this figurine is number #108 in the Allach catalogs and was one of the designs that Karner produced after the war's end for a number of years, but this one is from the Allach factories in Dachau. I did attempt to show the markings on it's belly but it was stubbornly resistant to showing the Runes clear. If you sort of squint at the photo, you can make them out beneath Karner's "TK" initials, but I gave up trying any further. I'm not the photographer in the family, so these will have to do, I guess. The details are excellent, to say the least, and the baby Goat is in perfect condition.

Allach Colored Baby GoatAllach Colored Baby GoatAllach Colored Baby GoatAllach Colored Baby GoatAllach Colored Baby Goat
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allach Colored Baby Goat
    P
    Many

?

very interesting art piece and great quality.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Nice piece William. Looking carefully the runes are visible. I have always admired the quality of Allach but have yet to purchase one. They seem to hold their value well.

Steve

?

Beautiful.

Well done William..Im starting to get into these myself with some encouragement from an advanced collector.
    This one below from Karl Diebitsch

Allach Colored Baby Goat Allach Colored Baby Goat

The standing bear is next. My apologies to William..I dont want to derail the thread..but share in the ceramics made during the period

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Very elegant piece of Allach, I admire the maiden of Munich piece, unfortunately my wallet does not lol.

?

Very nice.
    Always a great pleasure for eyes.

thanks for sharing.

Very nice and be careful because Allach can be habit forming! Here are a few from my collection.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allach Colored Baby Goat   Allach Colored Baby Goat  

Attached Images Attached Images Allach Colored Baby Goat 

One more.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allach Colored Baby Goat  

I particularly like the colored rabbit! Very nice! I've had a number of pieces of Allach over the years and can totally agree-it's beautiful work and viciously habit forming!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast