Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Animal Planet - State Prize Medals of the Reich and Prussian Ministry of Food and Agriculture

Article about: some State prize medals of the Reich and Prussian Ministry of Food and Agriculture from my small collection. big and small State prize medals, 50 and 65 mm. And I still looking for some miss

?

Default Animal Planet - State Prize Medals of the Reich and Prussian Ministry of Food and Agriculture

some State prize medals of the Reich and Prussian Ministry of Food and Agriculture from my small collection.

big and small State prize medals, 50 and 65 mm.

And I still looking for some missed medals

Animal Planet  - State Prize Medals of the Reich and Prussian Ministry of Food and Agriculture

Animal Planet  - State Prize Medals of the Reich and Prussian Ministry of Food and Agriculture

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Animal Planet  - State Prize Medals of the Reich and Prussian Ministry of Food and Agriculture
    P
    Many

?

Very nice collection - I take it that there are dedications on the reverse side?

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

?

Hi, as you can see on the reverse side - there is no any place for dedication. All Info about person, prize etc. was in certificate

I find them very interesting.
    Great pieces.
    chris

?

Beautifully designed and manufactured medals for animal breeding.

Its a pleasure to see eight different all together, thank you for showing them. I'd like to add some examples of these to my collection.

Regards, Philip

Very very nice to see medals! I particularly like the Rabbit and the Pig pieces! You said that there are some missing? How many are left in the set and what animals are depicted? Are these medals expensive or just hard to find or both? Nice group, for sure, in any case! Well done!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

at least the prizes for the goat-, horse- and cow breeding. Maybe something else.

the medals for the dog breeding are relatively common, the rest is not so often to see

?

p.s. and for the Fish-breeding of course

?

Here are a couple of other Third Reich medals for animal breeding, on this occasion issued by Reichsnährstand Landesbauernschaft Hessen-Nassau, for breeding sheep and horses. Presumably there are further types from Hessen-Nassau for other types of farm animal, although I haven't seen them in my short collecting career. Potentially every one of the 24 Landesbauernschaften (later 32) may have issued their own specific medals to reward farmers for animal breeding so there may be many, many different types.

I recently obtained the bronze horse medal - first I'd seen.

Regards,

Philip

Animal Planet  - State Prize Medals of the Reich and Prussian Ministry of Food and AgricultureAnimal Planet  - State Prize Medals of the Reich and Prussian Ministry of Food and Agriculture

Animal Planet  - State Prize Medals of the Reich and Prussian Ministry of Food and AgricultureAnimal Planet  - State Prize Medals of the Reich and Prussian Ministry of Food and Agriculture