Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Another Hitler bust/ plaque......

Article about: Wow, I upgraded my phone and now am having absolutely no problems uploading pictures. I can actually post again. Anyway, this is another Hitler plaque I had purchased some time ago. Searchin

Default Another Hitler bust/ plaque......

Wow, I upgraded my phone and now am having absolutely no problems uploading pictures. I can actually post again. Anyway, this is another Hitler plaque I had purchased some time ago. Searching the net I only found one similar unfortunately there wasn't much of a story of its use behind it. I'm just curious if anybody knows what one like this might have been used for? It's metal, non magnetic, like die cast aluminum almost, with a wire hanger on the back. Possalbly artificially aged with paint. Anybody know what these were used for? Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another Hitler bust/ plaque......   Another Hitler bust/ plaque......  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another Hitler bust/ plaque......
    P
    Many

?

It doesn't look like the type used for official purposes in buildings, etc... I suppose just for hanging on the wall of good upstanding German citizens honoring their Fuhrer either out of devotion or fear of reprisal. Still, it makes for a nice display piece in the background of a WWII collection

Cool, thanks fpr the reply.

?

Nice wall hanger of A.H. - there were lots of variations available during the period - just check out the site -
    Nice find.
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"