Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Arbeit Adelt Plaque...A Big Thanks

Article about: Today Mr. Ralph Boos gifted me with this from his collection. I was working away when the bell rang. Postman gave me the package and I was pleasantly shocked to find this inside. It displays

?

Default Arbeit Adelt Plaque...A Big Thanks

Today Mr. Ralph Boos gifted me with this from his collection. I was working away when the bell rang. Postman gave me the package and I was pleasantly shocked to find this inside. It displays well with my RAD items and means so very much to have Ralph send me it. Bob Coleman gifted me with a NSKK tie I had been searching for to complete my tunic . Tried to pay Bob but he would not take any money. He simply said I know you appreciate it and that is payment enough for me.

Ralph simply took the same approach when I asked what can I send you for it. Simply not needed he said and it will go nicely with your collection. It is pieces like this and gestures that bind us as collectors. I hope to pay it forward some day to another collector. I did send a Feisty Lydia Book and a Relic Trench Knife to a 15 year old boy who just got his first police tunic. It was a knife an old vet gave to me when I was in High School. He was very excited. I must say I felt the same today. Thank you Ralph. It was just what my day needed and I will cherish the item with a good memory of a great guy. Thanks for what you do here on WRF.

Rossi

"It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Arbeit Adelt Plaque...A Big Thanks
    P
    Many

Excellent! Top shelf man Ralph, a very generous gift! Glad to see/hear of some pleasantries amongst us all again. Congrats Kirk on a lovely addition! Best regards to each of you.

Brian

I am glad you are happy with it Kirk!
    When I saw it, I knew it deserved to be in a collection like yours, the most extensive RAD collection I have seen to date.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Gorgeous plaque. You are a class act Rossi, so is Ralph. We are fortunate to have you both as members.

Jay

Fantastic !! This type of generosity is what should be expected once in a while IMO. Nice one Ralph...Kirk, enjoy it. By the way, what are the dimensions of it ?
    D.

?

Quote by real steel View Post
    Fantastic !! This type of generosity is what should be expected once in a while IMO. Nice one Ralph...Kirk, enjoy it. By the way, what are the dimensions of it ?
    D.
    Hi David,

Good morning. The plaque plate measures 3 1/4" x 4 1/2". Hope all is well and look forward to catching up soon.

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

excellent gift!

I like these rad plaques very much myself, i do have a couple of them.
    Nice with a good surprise now and then.

Best regards
    Lt. Col
    Ullergaard