Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Big Hitler's bust

Article about: Hi all..iìll appreciate your opinion on this big Hitler's bust (35 x 20 cm) marked W. Wolff 33 and Guss. M. Sperlich, i see some bubbles up to the eyes

Default Big Hitler's bust

Hi all..iìll appreciate your opinion on this big Hitler's bust (35 x 20 cm) marked W. Wolff 33 and Guss. M. Sperlich, i see some bubbles up to the eyes...they concern me a little bit...thanks a lot for help
    Luca
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Big Hitler's bust   Big Hitler's bust  

Big Hitler's bust   Big Hitler's bust  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Big Hitler's bust
    P
    Many

For what it's worth, it's mine and I'm the one selling it. There are no "bubbles" or signs of this being a cast of any sort. What you're seeing is either pockmarks and/or slight differences in the surface patina. It's 100% a OK. On with the discussion

Thanks for puntualization Slados

?

slados28 any confirmation or ahem "COA" by any member here on the forum as to authenticity ? This would resolve the subject quite quickly..G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Is it bronze ? It would be cast wouldn't it ???....

No --- and, of course, as we all know, "COA"s are meaningless... but, really, I get what you mean. Kris from Thirdreicharts has looked at it and OK'd it without any hesitation --- the only thing you are seeing are some pockmarks from poor storage. It came second hand via a picker to an amateur antiques "dealer" in Berlin... and then to me.
    As you can imagine, for an item depicting Hitler in the most aggrandizing form, it wouldn't have resided in the best of environments in the years after war's end...

To answer the last post; Yes --- it's bronze and a hollow cast, just like a period example should be.

btw; I can probably provide better photos of the areas of concern, not tonight though.

Quote by HistoryMan View Post
    Is it bronze ? It would be cast wouldn't it ???....
    Of course, it is.

?

COA as to fellow members blessing I meant.. The members saying authentic or not.. No dis -respect of course slados28
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Of course, as I noted, I understood the COA mention It's just a very meaningless term, that's all. Kris used to be a member on here btw.

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Of course, it is.
    Well it would have signs of being cast then, one would suppose ? .....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast