Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

BIG Nazi Steel Key????

Article about: Thanks for that link odal... Gwar

?

Nice, bigmacglenn1966... Certainly most know of the Sepp Dietrich insignia... A skeleton key..
    Dietrich in German means "Skeleton Key" I believe..The better questions one should ask are;
    Where was this item found, any provenance ? Details are the "Key" pardon the pun to de-bunk an item not known.... We all know the moon is made out of cheese !....Gwar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement BIG Nazi Steel Key????
    P
    Many

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Nice, bigmacglenn1966... Certainly most know of the Sepp Dietrich insignia... A skeleton key..
    Dietrich in German means "Skeleton Key" I believe..The better questions one should ask are;
    Where was this item found, any provenance ? Details are the "Key" pardon the pun to de-bunk an item not known.... We all know the moon is made out of cheese !....Gwar
    I believe Dietrich means ruler of people, but I could be wrong.
    With all the added "bells and whistles," Heer-SS, etc. I find the probability of this item being TR produced highly unlikely, but that's just me. Who knows, maybe it is some kind of presentation piece.

?

I could be wrong as well... It has been a long day at the auctions youthcollector1...I picked up some nice things though....Nice to meet you....Gwar... By the way Dietrich does translate to "Skeleton Key"...

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Seriously?!?!?
    Just my opinion. It may well be crap, but it looks to be decent quality and has nice detail. Never seen anything like it but that's no reason to dismiss.

?

This is a translation of Dietrich

Bing Translator

?

Kradspam... That's a great attitude..Gwar

That appears to be an original key to my eyes. I would be interested and you can message me, valuation? difficult and the more it gets flashed and trashed the less its worth.

?

I think it's item worth investigating... No trashing here...Gwar
    Ps Ajax3895... There have been many examples that were "trashed or scoffed at" here only to be redeemed by our moderators... We should be asking questions to attain knowledge, then based on findings
    assertain ones legitimacy... Moderator Larry C had a GREAT post on 3-29-2013 that I believe all forum members should read...Gwar

Quote by ajax3985 View Post
    That appears to be an original key to my eyes. I would be interested and you can message me, valuation? difficult and the more it gets flashed and trashed the less its worth.
    It appears that someone is just trying to reason on why the owner should give it up cheap before it is researched. I would not sell it until you find out what it is, but then again I would not sell it at all if it proves to be real.
    Interesting item

?

AmericanKraut...You are spot on.....Gwar

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast