Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bronze Third Reich Desk Eagle

Article about: Welcome to the forum Joel. I don't study these so can't help. But I would recommend that you are a new thread. It should get more attention and thus responses.

Default Bronze Third Reich Desk Eagle

Hi all,

I just bought this Desk Eagle on ebay. Does anyone know, if this is fake or real? The seller wrote, that it is a German Eagle WW2 eagle and its origin is from Eastern Europe.

Best regards
    joeljori
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bronze Third Reich Desk Eagle   Bronze Third Reich Desk Eagle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bronze Third Reich Desk Eagle
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum Joel. I don't study these so can't help. But I would recommend that you start a new thread. It should get more attention and thus responses.
    Last edited by MAP; 03-01-2018 at 11:45 PM. Reason: typo
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    But I would recommend that you start a new thread. It should get more attention and thus responses.
    Done.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Done.
    Ralph.
    Now lets hope my promise of views and responses come true!!! LoL Come on guys...don't leave me and our new member hanging!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I don't have high hopes for this one.
    I feel that the maker's mark, and, if that is an RZM, it is pretty indistinguishable. I also don't like the "damage" or "flaws".
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Looks like a cast copy to me too.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Fake, as almost all other Third Reich items on ebay.
    Best regards,
    Franko

?

Copy , as noted above
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Default Desk Eagle - Real or Fake?

Hi All,

I am new to buying war memorabilia. I just bought this Desk Eagle on ebay, and therefore I would like to ask, if it is real or fake?

Thank you for any help.

Best regards
    Johan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bronze Third Reich Desk Eagle   Bronze Third Reich Desk Eagle  

?

Quote by joeljori View Post
    Hi All,

I am new to buying war memorabilia. I just bought this Desk Eagle on ebay, and therefore I would like to ask, if it is real or fake?

Thank you for any help.

Best regards
    Johan
    Hi Johan,

Welcome to the forum. Looks like you may have reposted. The consensus here is a post war eagle. Casting is poor. If you read created threads here and post before buying the WRF community can likely save you some $. Best of luck in your collecting.

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast