Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

can anyone tell me about this german beer stein and match box

Article about: was the stein found in gally during war time or a novelty item from the store match box found soldiers personal items thanks

?

Default can anyone tell me about this german beer stein and match box

can anyone tell me about this german beer stein and match boxcan anyone tell me about this german beer stein and match boxcan anyone tell me about this german beer stein and match boxcan anyone tell me about this german beer stein and match boxcan anyone tell me about this german beer stein and match boxcan anyone tell me about this german beer stein and match boxcan anyone tell me about this german beer stein and match boxcan anyone tell me about this german beer stein and match boxcan anyone tell me about this german beer stein and match boxcan anyone tell me about this german beer stein and match boxcan anyone tell me about this german beer stein and match boxcan anyone tell me about this german beer stein and match boxwas the stein found in gally during war time or a novelty item from the store match box found soldiers personal items thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement can anyone tell me about this german beer stein and match box
    P
    Many

Default Re: can anyone tell me about this german beer stein and match box

The match box is a good original ww1 match box and the stein is military issue to the luft i believe !!

Default Re: can anyone tell me about this german beer stein and match box

They look good to me.

The beer krug was given to members of the unit for Christmas.

Reserve-Flak-Abteilung 397
    schwere Flak-Abteilung 397 (o)

Die Abteilung wurde im April 1941 im Luftgau XII mit fünf Batterien aufgestellt und in Frankfurt / Main bei der 21. Flak-Division eingesetzt. Im Juli 1942 wurde die Abteilung zur schweren Flak-Abteilung 397 (v). Dabei wurde die 4. Batterie zu einer schweren Batterie umgewandelt und die 5. Batterie aufgelöst. Im September 1943 wurde die Abteilung zur 19. Flak-Division nach Saloniki verlegt. Mitte 1944 wurden eine 5. und 6. Batterie aus der 1. und 2. / schwere Flak-Abteilung 706 gebildet. 1945 stand die Abteilung in Kroatien.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default I have a SS shield one by F.Herb

Hi
    I have this SS division shield mug by F.Herb
    I’ve contacted the company as they been around since 1920s and waiting on their responses - trying to find out if war time or not as they was producing steins Etc.
    Would like to know what anyone else thinks
    I found at a car boot n paid £1 lol

?

Post war !
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Made yesterday but for £1 you have a new tea mug.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Post war had different stamp on them n signing
    Franz Herb
    Have contacted the factory to see what comes back
    Surely if repro we would see 100s of them about
    We have seen almost like new cups plates etc that are original just well kept over the years - dunno hmmmm

Just because something is in good condition doesn’t mean to say it was made yesterday - have you seen the thousands of other copies? Or was it a one off production of one mug?

Clearly a postwar mug ... Google "Nazi SS Coffee Mugs" for more examples...Besides, the production-markings themselves are not even close to 3rd Reich Era Markings...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture can anyone tell me about this german beer stein and match box  

Quote by GlennAgain View Post
    Clearly a postwar mug ... Google "Nazi SS beer Mugs" for more examples...Besides, the production-markings themselves are not even close to 3rd Reich Era Markings...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast