Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Coburg Plate

Article about: This is a rare find for me and would like to know a little more about how many may exist. This is a very rare plate for the serious WW2 Third Reich Political collector! "mit hitler in c

?

Default Coburg Plate

This is a rare find for me and would like to know a little more about how many may exist. This is a very rare plate for the serious WW2 Third Reich Political collector! "mit hitler in coburg" To my knowledge there is only one other that exists. The plate was given to members of the NSDAP who boarded a train to Coburg to battle the communists with AH! I believe there were about 100 people on the train that the party completely reserved for the confrontation. This event is considered the time when some people in Germany viewed the NSDAP as the one force to prevent a communist revolution in Germany. The idea of communism was worse than the NSDAP in many people's mind. This was acquired through an estate with other items that came from what would seem one German household. All items made some sense , included SS FM items, 40 year faithfull, WW1 iron cross, spange, ect. Correct me if I am misguided in anyway. Interested to hear some feedback.Coburg PlateCoburg PlateCoburg PlateCoburg Plate

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Coburg Plate
    P
    Many

Default Re: Coburg Plate

Superb Item!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thank you!

Very nice and very rare! This is only the second one of these plates i've seen, I believe forum member 'Erich S' has one amongst his wonderful collection of Coburg memorabilia, thanks for showing this!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Yes, a rare and desirable piece for TR china/porcelain collectors. I'm the same as Ned, here only having seen this piece and one other before.
    Great condition piece, no visible damage which makes it even more of a sought after piece. Well done on your find.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

My pleasure thanks for your comment! Trying to get a feel for how many exist and one other makes this pretty rare.

Congrats on your plate and yes not many of these pieces around to be sure. These plates were given to the Alte Kampfer on the 15 yr anniversary of the Battle of Coburg.

Saw the plate somewhere before. I nearly trade a kidney to have it, love plates of all types and my favorite political badge.

Stunning

Along with having the Coburg plate, I also have this plaque from the 1942 anniversary celebration of the march. Anything related to Coburg is very rare indeed.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Coburg Plate  

?

Wow you seem to have the whole collection Erich! Anything else out there that you know of that you may not have? By the way, I will keep you in mind if I need a kidney

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast