Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Cup and plate from Adolf Hitler tea service

Article about: by Frundsberg Yes, both markings are not beneath the glaze. The green Allach marking is Printed on the porcelain? It looks like it is beneath the glaze from the last photo...Hmm...Interestin

Default Cup and plate from Adolf Hitler tea service

I need Your help, gentlemen! I got a Allach marked small cup and plate from so called Adolf Hitler tea service. It is similar to the ash tray we discussed here recently and what is now for sell in our Classifieds section. I know that many of You do not trust Snyders webpage and I agree he is selling many fakes there. Exactly the same lot is listed there even now. It makes me suspicious of the authenticy of also my cup and plate. In the other hand many reputable forum member thought that the ash tray may be genuine. So if it is original, so maybe also my cup and plate are originals too? Any comments are welcome!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cup and plate from Adolf Hitler tea service   Cup and plate from Adolf Hitler tea service  

Cup and plate from Adolf Hitler tea service   Cup and plate from Adolf Hitler tea service  

Cup and plate from Adolf Hitler tea service  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cup and plate from Adolf Hitler tea service
    P
    Many

Default Re: Cup and plate from Adolf Hitler tea service

I see no problems with these pieces. Nice pick up!
    Make no mistake about it-Charlie Snyder Does Also have some original items-he always Has. But from his flood of Garbage to he has seen fit to flood the collectors with and rip them off, nothing much he has is trusted.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Actually it is really strange story with these items - I picked them up from Estonian small auction house with starting price 1 euro. I quess that none of the bidders belived they can be original (me too) and so auction ended with a low final price. These items are for sure not from Snyders and the seller did not said much to me abot them. Just that a guy walked in to his shop and asked if he can sell these items. So the owner of the shop just put them to the auction with 1 euro starting price. As I just recently saw a topic about AH ash tray here and the quality at least seemed OK I made a bid and won. So if these items are really original, my story sounds like a fairy tale. But if not - actually this purache does not make me sad either.

glad i didnt say that about snyder, people woulda told me to be polite and keep quiet! you must have some pull here...lol

?

i hope i am not upsetting anyone here, but with my research on these "allach" pieces,ive only found conjecture, even as a new collector,i believe all these fake items. if one rubs the finger over the allach markking,it is raised and not beneath the glaze,also the eagle/adler. {ive read}sorry if ive upset , respectfully george

I would not have one as I have stated before.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Just a guess,I would say that they are fake.Can't give you a reason except that they came from Estonia and I remember that there was a big buzz about some SS boxed matches that were "discovered" in a old ware house in Estonia,some guy sold hundreds of boxes of the fakes before he was stopped .Does anybody have any period photos.

Yes, both markings are not beneath the glaze. As for the eagle, it is normal - such ornaments are never under the glaze. I have seen for example some plates from Estonian president from the 30-ies and the golden mark was made with the same technology and also was not under the glaze. As for the Allach maker mark it makes me suspicious too - usually maker mark is always beneath the glaze. But I have seen also many privat purached design china where there is maker mark beneath the glaze and decorators mark (the firm or artisan who decorated the china) is just printed. So there are 2 stamps. One beneath the glaze and another not.

Well, that is even very true and I there are fakers in Estonia and I have seen many fakes in our local market and actually I even know some persons who are making fakes. But I have not ever seen something like this cup and plate in our market before. But of course it does not mean that it is not some kind of new fake. If it is a fake - so at least be warned and lear from the pictures I have posted:-)

I don't like the swastika on the saucer, its misshapened,adolf would not stand for that.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast