Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

DAF Award Plaque

Article about: needed translation for this plaque ( please )only on the top , (HANDWERKERWETTKAMPF ) and the value ! I APPRECIATE your Help

Default Re: DAF Award Plaque

Mike , i receive today a new pics from my friend !

i think is the same maker mark in the big GAUDIPLOM plaque !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DAF Award Plaque   DAF Award Plaque  

Attached Images Attached Images DAF Award Plaque 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DAF Award Plaque
    P
    Many

today , i receive this fantastic DAF award , with red box ,in super condition ! i am very happy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DAF Award Plaque   DAF Award Plaque  

OUTSTANDING FIND !!
    You were really lucky getting this Pierre, Mint Condition and cased as well ..that will make a great addition to your DAF Award Collection.
    Congratulations

If it ever wants to visit NY , I have spare room ...it can stay with me for a few years

Quote by Mike Peters View Post
    OUTSTANDING FIND !!
    You were really lucky getting this Pierre, Mint Condition and cased as well ..that will make a great addition to your DAF Award Collection.
    Congratulations
    Thank Mike !yes i am very lucky i reverve another one Daf plaque showing 3 mens (the 3class) with Hitler quotation ,the size aroud 12 inch by 20

Quote by Mike Peters View Post
    If it ever wants to visit NY , I have spare room ...it can stay with me for a few years
    Hi hi

two more pic

Quote by Pierre N View Post
    Thank Mike !yes i am very lucky i reverve another one Daf plaque showing 3 mens (the 3class) with Hitler quotation ,the size aroud 12 inch by 20
    I guess your friend returned from Cuba and likes Cigars better than DAF items now

As far as the Plaque with the 3 Men (The Butcher The Baker The Candlestick Maker Plaque)
    I have the same one ..great detail and the Swas has a mirror finish which makes it stand out. I'll look for the pictures but , I bet it's the one you are thinking about.

Mike ,if you have the pic , please post !

i see two diff model of this plaque, one rectangular(very big plaque ) ,and the other( the same of mine ) with the shapes , i think is the same of your ,

I can't find a close up of it but ..have a look on the 2nd shelf down (in the back) Is that the same 3 Man Plaque you're getting ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DAF Award Plaque  

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast