Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Desk Luftwaffe eagle

Article about: Good evening...i'd like your opinons on this big desk Luftwaffe eagle. The sellere declares it as zin eagle with bronze finish... wingspan 43 cm Many thyanks

Default Desk Luftwaffe eagle

Good evening...i'd like your opinons on this big desk Luftwaffe eagle. The sellere declares it as zin eagle with bronze finish... wingspan 43 cm
    Many thyanks
    Desk Luftwaffe eagleDesk Luftwaffe eagleDesk Luftwaffe eagleDesk Luftwaffe eagleDesk Luftwaffe eagle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Desk Luftwaffe eagle
    P
    Many

The eagle is fine, IMO, for the rest, I don't know : the marking.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

It seems to be exactly the same eagle as fellow War Relics Forum member Mil's excellent eagle example from his blogsite except his is silver plated and this one has a bronze finish. Interesting that the same eagle was available in both bronzed and silvered versions.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Desk Luftwaffe eagle  

Quote by mloppkit View Post
    It seems to be exactly the same eagle as fellow War Relics Forum member Mil's excellent eagle example from his blogsite except his is silver plated and this one has a bronze finish. Interesting that the same eagle was available in both bronzed and silvered versions.
    The silver desk piece seems to have a better definition of detail, especially the talons but I can't be uncertain unless being given a close up inspection. The text on the base plate is missing, which I suppose the bronze version would have been a more affordable alternative. I was keen to purchase the bronze example but just out of my budget.

Mil