Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Dish for eggs

Article about: Original? How much is worth? I want sell it.

?

Default Dish for eggs

Original? How much is worth? I want sell it.Dish for eggsDish for eggsDish for eggs

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dish for eggs
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

It's worth what someone is willing to pay .

Tom: No offense, but please be advised that it is forum policy not to do valuations.

This is for a very good reason, as the forum is a community based on sharing a common interest and the mutual exchange of information and help, and not a free valuation service. However, over the years, we have had more than our share of new members who show up, ask a "What is it and how much is it worth?" kind of question, only to vanish again as soon as they got their answer.

Also, the place to sell items is in the "Collectors' Market" section.

So far, you have made two posts, both in the "Art - Decor..." sub-forum, both consisting of photos of an item and the text "Original? How much is worth? I want sell it."

I am afraid you will not meet with much enthusiasm for that kind of post. Just sayin'.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Tom: No offense, but please be advised that it is forum policy not to do valuations.

This is for a very good reason, as the forum is a community based on sharing a common interest and the mutual exchange of information and help, and not a free valuation service. However, over the years, we have had more than our share of new members who show up, ask a "What is it and how much is it worth?" kind of question, only to vanish again as soon as they got their answer.

Also, the place to sell items is in the "Collectors' Market" section.

So far, you have made two posts, both in the "Art - Decor..." sub-forum, both consisting of photos of an item and the text "Original? How much is worth? I want sell it."

I am afraid you will not meet with much enthusiasm for that kind of post. Just sayin'.
    Dish for eggs
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Ok, i'm sorry.

This dish looks original?

?

Quote by Tom1 View Post
    Ok, i'm sorry.

This dish looks original?
    Yes

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"